Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
I just finished the book. Once again, you out did yourself Mark. Fantastic book from cover to cover! One minor error: Appendix C has the movie Blast from the Past playing Dean’s Surf City.
Actually the version was the original from’63.
Thank you for your hard work! It was worth it. I hope it becomes a movie 🎥
Brilliant news and thanks
Hi All
Writing from the UK.
I see that the new book is now listed on the publisher's website but Amazon are still saying unavailable (both US and UK sites). I have had my copy on order since February and wondered what the issues was. I bought Mark's other book (brilliant!) through Amazon UK.

Both editions are now available on Amazon in the U.S. The print version should be on Amazon UK soon. The Kindle version is already available there.
Hi All
Writing from the UK.
I see that the new book is now listed on the publisher's website but Amazon are still saying unavailable (both US and UK sites). I have had my copy on order since February and wondered what the issues was. I bought Mark's other book (brilliant!) through Amazon UK.

DON'T YOU JUST KNOW IT / Mullholland
« Last post by 1Jay1 on August 19, 2021, 05:52:16 AM »
When was the ad libs recorded for mullholland?
DON'T YOU JUST KNOW IT / Re: american pickers
« Last post by 1Jay1 on August 19, 2021, 05:42:44 AM »
We have this in the uk. I have contacted them for a jan and dean skateboard. I always watch to see ifany jan and dean stuff is being sold.
DON'T YOU JUST KNOW IT / Re: Move out little mustang
« Last post by 1Jay1 on August 09, 2021, 01:32:48 PM »
According to Mark passmore in his book. The enginereer took off jan and deans vocals are there any copies of this with jan and dean, maybe the collectors series?
DON'T YOU JUST KNOW IT / surfin back again.
« Last post by 1Jay1 on August 02, 2021, 11:05:43 AM »
check out surfin back again website. Has some jan and dean singles, at good prices.
DON'T YOU JUST KNOW IT / old ladies seldom powershift.
« Last post by 1Jay1 on August 01, 2021, 05:34:04 AM »
This song was released with memphis in italy. Some sites has memphis as the A side, some has old ladies as the A side. Cat number is 10176 liberty released 1964. Whats the A side?
DON'T YOU JUST KNOW IT / Re: Jan on 'Silver Summer' and 'One Summer Night/Live'
« Last post by 1Jay1 on July 31, 2021, 04:35:36 AM »
I put the ktel album on, i never noticed on ride the wild surf, it has a strings section on it, i also like sidewalk surfin. I have a jan and dean illustrated world wide discography and a lot of repackages were released in Holland, singles on gip and uk creole labels. Even ktel/edigsa in spain.. I wonder how many people have the picture disc?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10