Author Topic: WVOK  (Read 4704 times)

BlackSea

• Ode
    • View Profile
WVOK
« on: October 18, 2014, 09:57:34 AM »
If you go to the WVOK page there's a rare photo of Jan and Dean on stage in front of an orchestra. I think it's a radio station in the US. Something called WVOK Shower Of Stars. Tried to post the photo but wouldn't upload.
Until next time

surferbee

• Ode
    • View Profile
Re: WVOK
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 07:58:13 AM »

Bitman

• Liberty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 07:03:10 PM »
It's a tribute site for Birmingham, Alabama top 40 station WVOK. There's another J&D photo in the Paul Revere section. It's captioned 'J&D messing around with Paul Revere & Raiders.' Could this have been part of the legendary half-hour cake fight they had?

1WALLY1

• Warner Bros.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 08:35:18 AM »
If you go to the WVOK page there's a rare photo of Jan and Dean on stage in front of an orchestra. I think it's a radio station in the US. Something called WVOK Shower Of Stars. Tried to post the photo but wouldn't upload.
Until next time

I see you've been taking lessons from Passmore, thanks for directing me to those low definition photos. Lol

BlackSea

• Ode
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 10:49:45 AM »
Until next time

I see you've been taking lessons from Passmore, thanks for directing me to those low definition photos. Lol

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Until next time