Author Topic: For Gabrielle  (Read 2944 times)

maryw7

• Ode
    • View Profile
For Gabrielle
« on: January 10, 2011, 04:02:18 PM »
Though I originally posted something else today, i had a change of heart....it was on the lighter side....

But something in the news weighs heavy...and it could be a familiar story.  I am speaking of the U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords who was shot in the head on Saturday.  With the doctors saying it's too early to say what brain function the Arizona Democrat may have lost or what kind of recovery she will face, i just felt not right posting my other message.

It says on AOL "She was shot in the left side of the brain, which generally controls movement and feeling on the right side of the body and speech."

We all know Jan would care....i know we all do too.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 09:22:23 PM by maryw7 »

maryw7

• Ode
    • View Profile
Re: Changing my post
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 04:33:23 PM »
But ya know....the original post I made (which was about "Linda")....really isn't that far from this matter. 

Because I do pray for her, in Jesus's name, for a miraculous recovery.  And as "Linda" sings....miracles do happen.

maryw7

• Ode
    • View Profile
Re: For Gabrielle
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 04:17:11 PM »
Thank You, Lord, for the extremely hopeful progress she is making....please let it continue!!

in Jesus's name

maryw7

• Ode
    • View Profile
Re: For Gabrielle
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 09:40:49 PM »
There was another person in the national front who had such a similar experience...and he has made a wonderful recovery.  Here are links for seeing HIS progress as he helps bring reports on Gabrielle....This is Bob Woodruff:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/bob-woodruff-gabrielle-giffords-recover-brain-injury/story?id=12578057