Author Topic: New Jan and Dean projects  (Read 3781 times)

surferbee

• Ode
    • View Profile
New Jan and Dean projects
« on: October 03, 2010, 02:02:41 AM »
Mark you wrote cryptically sometime ago about there being some new Jan and Dean projects in the pipeline. I know you have your sessionography and biography but wondered if there was anything else and if you could give us a clue or two?

Mark A. Moore

Re: New Jan and Dean projects
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 01:05:30 PM »
No, I just mentioned that there was an interesting Jan & Dean related piece I was working on a bit outside the scope of the Jan Berry biography.

It was the article about Dean Torrence and the kidnapping of Frank Sinatra Jr.

I posted that article to add something new to Jan's Website; and as a teaser for the kinds of things I'm workng on.

That article, with the details of the trial testimony, etc. would have been off-topic a bit for the Jan Berry biography.

But it's all related, and this Website will be a repository for my related writings. So there could be more in the future.

M.

surferbee

• Ode
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 11:13:16 AM »
Thans Mark. The article is very interesting and - yet again - gives a new perspective. I can see how it will sit alongside your Jan Berry biography especially.

1Jay1

• Ode
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 09:24:43 AM »
Am i the only person on this message board that thinks this article and book will put dean in a bad light??

I know and read articles in books about jan and dean as its part of the reason for not being involved in the Ride the wild surf film,but to make a whole book about this,

Will dean be given an interview to give you infomation on this book or any photos around the time??