Author Topic: Is there any footage from their movie "Easy Come, Easy Go"?  (Read 5234 times)

Ban n Bean

• Warner Bros.
    • View Profile
Is there any footage from their movie "Easy Come, Easy Go"?
« on: April 04, 2010, 11:29:58 PM »
Hello,

Does any footage still exist of the Jan & Dean movie "Easy Come, Easy Go"?

Filming was only a day or so and I don't know if any location footage had been shot previous to Jan & Dean's arrival on the set.  I've seen a couple of pictures from the set but that's about it.

Thanks!

Mark A. Moore

Re: Is there any footage from their movie "Easy Come, Easy Go"?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 12:18:02 AM »
Never seen any footage, but several versions of the script exist. I have a full version of the script from Jan's collection.

It would be interesting to know what happened to the footage from the first (and only) day's shooting in August of '65. The cameras were rolling, so presumably could have (may have) caught the moment of impact, when the train engine crashed into the flatbed camera car.

The aftermath was pretty well documented by the media in photographs.

2dean2

• Ode
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 05:23:22 PM »
I read somewhere those pics were just publicity shoots and had nothing to do with the movie. As in a still taken form a part of the movie.

David Beard

• Warner Bros.
  • www.ESQuarterly.com
    • View Profile
    • Endless Summer Quarterly
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 01:00:35 PM »
No footage. The camera crew went flying too. I suppose they might have that much. The accident that almost cost Jan his leg was the very last scene of the film. They decided to film that first…