Author Topic: Sold Out?  (Read 9999 times)

surferbee

• Ode
    • View Profile
Re: Sold Out?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 08:47:59 AM »
Yes I have the same reply now. It would be helpful to have some clarity.

Salzburg Surf Scene

• Warner Bros.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 05:28:50 AM »
Just got another mail from Rhino UK saying they don't know when they will get stock in (they blame the distributor - which suggests they don't get the records directly from Rhino US?).

Can anyone confirm for certain that Rhino US don't send copies directly to Europe (Austria in my case), as it seems to imply on their website. Am worrying that I might never get to see a copy!

Cheers.

Surfin Again

• Liberty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 08:39:47 AM »
Can anyone confirm for certain that Rhino US don't send copies directly to Europe (Austria in my case), as it seems to imply on their website
I got mine delivered to Switzerland directly from Rhino US

Salzburg Surf Scene

• Warner Bros.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 09:18:10 AM »
Can anyone confirm for certain that Rhino US don't send copies directly to Europe (Austria in my case), as it seems to imply on their website
I got mine delivered to Switzerland directly from Rhino US

Cheers - I think I'll try that (though I wonder if it makes any difference that Switzerland is not EU?). How much did you pay for postage?

Surfin Again

• Liberty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 11:11:38 AM »
How much did you pay for postage?
$11..99 for the LP/CD, but when I try now it says $30.15 ...

1Jay1

• Ode
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 04:41:44 AM »
I m lookin for the Lp,as i have all albums on 33rpm,to me theres something not quite right with cds,and downloads,a 45rpm,33rpm are more value for money,i love reading all the infomation on the 45rpm - 33rpm,

If anyone knows how much a delivery will cost to the uk,or even better buy a copy could you reply,

what i wanna do is get all my jan and dean albums in a plastic sleeve wall case and have them all lined up,starting with the dore album,to carnival of sound,if i correct jan had this on his wall in his home,i saw a photo of this and thought what a good idea,

cheers

rockngrann

• Doré
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 06:37:00 AM »
I see a set on e-bay (cd & lp), and they do ship overseas.
The price is a little high, but you might be able to at least get one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jan-Dean-Carnival-Sound-CD-LP-Rhino-Handmade-/400147461327?pt=Music_CDs

1Jay1

• Ode
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 06:55:55 AM »
Hi Rock gran

I didn t want to take a chance incase of it breaking,i was hoping a store would be able to sell me a copy,i ll keep on hunting

cheers