Author Topic: Jans production  (Read 1040 times)

1Jay1

• Ode
    • View Profile
Re: Jans production
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2019, 11:36:11 AM »
Why not put out a limited dvd , I d pay to have the footage in mycollection

rob

• Doré
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 12:39:11 AM »
That's an interesting idea I'll think about some more.  First I'll need to check the tapes to ensure they're still playable...

1Jay1

• Ode
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2019, 02:55:26 AM »
Hey rob. Why not join with mark moore bio on jan, and do a limited edition and add the dvd with the book, us fans could buy the just book, or book and dvd. (if the tapes play).

NateRuvin

• Liberty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2019, 03:17:10 PM »
Hi Rob, a proper release of that footage would be great, but in the meantime an upload would be much appriciated ;D ;D

Seriously, actual footage of Jan in the studio would be like Christmas coming early.

Thanks for the great music!

rob

• Doré
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2019, 11:17:45 PM »
Thank you both for the encouragement, I'll see what I can find from my archives.  I shared some video with the Biography Channel when they did a J&D episode (and they used it), but other than that no one else has seen the footage of Jan working on Second Wave.  If I remember correctly most of the footage is of Jan practicing with me, singing at Al's white grand piano, as well as footage of him actually recording in the vocal booth.

1Jay1

• Ode
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2019, 08:26:12 AM »
Hi Rob, a proper release of that footage would be great, but in the meantime an upload would be much appriciated ;D ;D

Seriously, actual footage of Jan in the studio would be like Christmas coming early.

Thanks for the great music!
it would be like xmas, always wanted to see footage of jan in the studio.

Spazzatron

• Doré
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2019, 09:06:16 AM »
I have a good deal of footage of Jan and I working at Al's Red Barn studio recording Second Wave.  I can transfer it from VHS and upload it if there's enough interest in seeing it.

Rob

I am definitely interested.